Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pay Phone Trouble

The entire time we have been in Germany Aaron has been our navigator. I don't pay attention to where we are or where we are going. I just follow. The few times that I have taken over the map have not been positive. We end up in the opposite direction of where we need to be. So, needless to say, we were both a little nervous about me heading out on my own. When Aaron headed to the airport I headed for a small village called Grossaitingen to stay with my fabulous cousin Leslie.

On my way there I stopped in Augsburg to kill some time. There were churches...



And lots of great buildings.


I didn't stay for long because I had both my backpack and my purse. While I looked super cool and vagabond ish; it was hot. I was supposed to call Leslie from the Augsburg train station so that she could pick me up from the train at Bobingen. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out the pay phones to save my life. I realize how sad of a statement that is. Im not proud. However, as luck would have it, I had this map on my iPad and my tennies on.


I got to walking.


There were fields and streams and open country. I loved it.


It was most definitely good for my soul! Tomorrow I am going to school with Leslie to see what an international school is all about!

Location:Augsburg, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment