Thursday, June 7, 2012

And we're off...


In October I found out about a non profit called Fund for Teachers that awards grant money to teachers.   Aaron, another teacher at my school, and I spent many hours writing a grant to visit natural play environments in Germany.  



In April we found out that our grant was selected and the fun began!   We head out this morning.  Aaron for 20 days and me for almost 5 weeks.  I am super excited!  It’s pretty evident in the cheesy expression on my face!<



  
But I think that the craziest part of all of this is that I was able to pack in a backpack.  Sure, it’s larger than a Jansport, but being the hoarder and cronic over the topper that I am it’s an unbelievable feat.  You would not believe all the stuff that I have crammed in there even if I told you.  I might could win an award.  Is there a Mary Poppins packing award out there?  If there is, feel free to nominate me.   





This is going to be so fun!! Hopefully.....

2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaaa!!! I can't wait to hear every detail!! Y'all are gonna have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear every detail too! I hope you are better with this blog than your other one:) I will be checking every day!

    ReplyDelete