Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Last Leg

We are on the last leg of our journey finishing up our eleventh city in nineteen days. It's gone by in the blink of an eye. It's hard to believe how many things we have seen and how much ground we have covered.
When we arrived in Munich we stopped at the BMW museum on our way out to Olympic Park. A car is just a car to me so I wasn't thrilled, but this little cutie reminded me of Eurkle's car.


After the BMW museum, we headed to Olympic park. There were people everywhere and after walking around we decided to go up in the media tower.


The media tower was unbelievably high. So high that your back tensed and you could feel it down into your toes.


I stayed a safe distance from the edge the entire time. I thought I might throw up or wet my pants if I got too close. And, well, that would have been embarrassing.

The next morning we were exhausted from all of the going we have been doing so we headed into town to relax and see what there was to see. There were the usual buildings.


Some had moving parts. Which I realize that you totally can't see in pictures. But they are there. I promise.


We window shopped a little where I saw the most amazing dirndls. The dirndls is the traditional dress of Bavaria. I am dying for one. Can't even stand it. I just might get one special made.


We also went to the park. The park in Munich is unbelievably huge. There was a river where people were constantly surfing.


Tons of people were out in boats, walking around, playing games, and eating and drinking.


We stopped by the Hofbrauhaus (the largest beer hall in Germany) to have a drink and eat a pretzel before calling it a night.


This has been such an amazing experience. I feel so blessed that we were picked to come to Germany and experience all that it has to offer. We have met so many fantastic people and I have had the time of my life.

Aaron is going back to the States tomorrow and I am going to head out on my own. I will be basing out of my fantastic cousin Leslie's house for a couple of weeks. I'm excited to see what adventures it will bring.

Location:Munich, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment